PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Your 14 Fitness Affirmations

Today...


I am responsibility for my health. No one is going to do it for me and no one is going to save me. The way I feel and the way my body looks is 100% up to me. I believe that I can feel and look however I choose.

*******


I am seeking out accountability, help and mentor-ship. I understand that I don't need to make this journey alone and with help I am a champion. 

*******

I am putting into my body only high quality food. I don't worry about counting calories because calories are what nourish me and fuel the processes of my body. I am not limiting the amount of fruits, vegetables, clean meats, whole grain, nuts and legumes that I put into my body. I am providing the energy that my body needs to be function at the highest level. 

*******

I am an avid fan of exercise. I workout each and every day and I do it with intensity and variety. I know that results will only come with hard work. I don't waste my time doing exercise that don't make me better. 

*******

I have a positive attitude. I accept that the past is the past and my future is perfect. I learn from what has happened in the past but I don't dwell. 

*******

I engage in physical activities beyond my workouts. I am healthy and active. I move my body for fun and enjoyments because I know that movement enhances life and prolongs it as well. I am not on the sidelines. I am playing the game of life. 

*******

I am eliminating stressors from me life. I am eliminating one stressor at a time because I understand how stress can rob me of life forces. I am the master of my emotions and I am stress free! 

*******

I sleep as much as my body needs to sleep. I know that recovery is just as important as working out. I go to be at a reasonable hour and I get up early because I am excited to begin the day anew! 

*******

I drink water all day everyday. I know that water is the basis for everything good that happens in my body.

*******

I am going outside each and everyday to enjoy the sunshine. I understand the importance of sunshine and the nourishment that it gives my body. I will let sun hit my face and I will cherish it's warmth. 

*******

I am empowering my body to change to be by better by providing it with the proper supplements. I know that my body needs to proper micro nutrition to give me energy, build muscle and eliminate body fat. 

 *******

I am setting short term and long term goals. I am fighting for my goals like they my life depends on it. I am achieving my goals and setting new ones each and everyday. 

*******


I am encouraging and empowering others along the journey. I will do what I can to make a different. I know that my story will impact others so I am making it a good one. 

*******

I am a champion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment