The only limits in life are the limits we place on ourselves.
Look at some of the doers of the world. Some are "talented" and some come from a "good upbringing" or where "born with a silver spoon" or have certain "gifts" but the truly great people of the world are those people that simply decided to define their own limits.
Truly, you are your greatest limitation.
If you really delve into the "why" of lack of success guess what you are ALWAYS going to find at some point? Yeah, it's you.
If you do the same for the true successes in life guess what you are going to find? Every great success that you have is going to be the result of actions that YOU took and decisions YOU made.
When all is said and done it's 100% up to you. Your life is your responsibility. You can either blame the world for all that you don't have or you can get off your ass and make it happen.
It's up to you.
When you peel back the layers and you have the courage to define your true reality you will see that there are NO LIMITS.
I heard comedian comedian Stephen Wright say this once and it's very funny and prolific at the same time: "Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time."
Same goes for your goals and your vision. There are no limits to what you can accomplish if you have the time, the perseverance and are willing to do what it takes.
The true hero's and legends that we all look up to are the ones what refused to accept the limits that others placed on them.
So to you I say: There are no limits. Release the chains that hold you back. Stop pretending that lock that keeps the chains in place is secured by someone else. Look in your pocket. The key is there.
Here is a 7 step action plan for YOU to live the life you desire:
1. Accept that the past is a book written by you and that the next chapters are also written by you. You determine the story line. Your life is your responsibility.
2. Only read, watch and listen to positive things. Negatively will bring you down day after day. Refuse to be drawn down.
3. Stop complaining.
4. Stop sharing negativity on social media.
5. Make it a point to set daily goals and ACCOMPLISH them. If you move closer your big goal each and every day then you will get there!
6. Politely dismiss people from your life that don't believe in you and aggressively add people to your life that support you and build you up.
7. Do good. Give back in some way. Even if it is something small that you do just make sure that you are adding value to others when you expect nothing in return.
This list of 7 step is like a foundation. You do this on a daily basis and the world you create is going to astound you on every level.
Are you local lake county and want to get some exercise and give back to the community at the same time? If so please support:
It's only $15. Kids 15 and under are free. Come get a good workout that isn't going to break the bank. Here is the link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/running-is-for-the-birds-5k-runwalk-tickets-12710751199
Did you get value out of today's blog post? If so will you please GIVE BACK (#7 above!) by sharing so that others may be blessed?
To your success!
Rick Copley | Your Best Fitness Coach | "Empowering YOU to be a champion"Your Best Fitness Coach Facebook Page |Instagram: @rickcopley
352-989-6795 | email@example.com