PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Yes first.

Have you ever known anyone that always seem to bring you down. These are the people that when you ask them to go to a movie they say, "It's so expensive..." or "There is nothing good out..." or "its such a long drive..."

You know who I am talking about. Doesn't it just drive you crazy?

Yeah...me too.

Is it true that most un-successful people are like this? I think it is. I wonder if that is a coincidence. I doubt that.



You don't need to be Pollyanna or a total yes man. You don't need to blindly act in faith but you do need to change your perspective.

Let's keep it simple. Make a list what a success would mean to you before you make a list of why you shouldn't do something. That's all. Be positive!

Quick video about what it means to begin with yes....

If you find value here then please like and share. Stay tuned for tomorrow video. I am going to tell you about our mission and what it means to me. 

Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3 Star, President BNI Partners for Success
352-989-6795

No comments:

Post a Comment