PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Cheat to win

Have you ever been scammed? I know that I have.



Last night was the 3rd time that I actually was communicating with someone that was trying to scam me. For the life of me I can't imagine why people would do that. I guess not everybody has morals or standards...crap it's frustrating.

It's funny because it really makes me think about what a lot of people attitude towards fitness is.

Cheat to win.



Why do people see an add on TV for the newest craze and run to the store or to there computer and sign right up? Why do people fall for that crap?

For the same reason that they fall for scams.

Some people out there will say anything or do anything to get ahead. Anything at all!

I was a sitting on Facebook a few years but when I got an instant message from my aunt. Within 5 minutes my aunt had explained to me that she had been mugged in London and needed to borrow $1200 to get home. Would you believe that I even called the bank to see if I had the money!



I figured it out in the end what I started asking her questions that she should have known the answers to.

The point in that I WANTED to believe to that I needed to save the day.

Just like people want to believe that there is an easier way. There is a new way. There is a new system. There is a special breakthrough.

It's all a bunch of crap. People don't save the day right at the point of no return like in the movies. People don't win the lottery and there is no pill or program that is going to make fat fall off your body.

My message for today is again very simple. Do your due diligence. If you are not successful at what you are doing it's on you. There is no new super special ninja deal that is going to save you.

It's going to be hard. You will have to invest time, money and effort.

I might argue that the leading cause of failure is simply that you don't stick to something long enough. We have a moments of weakness, fall for a scam and BOOM, we have to start over.

One time I get an email from a lady claiming to be deaf and wanting to place an Advocare order. I was even texting with her. She sent me a check, via FedEx for $1700. It was a scam. Believe me, at the time I needed the money and the commission was good on a $300 order but it wasn't real.

I could go on all day. We all get scammed everyday. We buy something that we think is going to work. We eat something we think is going to make us feel better. In our hearts we know the truth. McDonalds will never do anything for you but shorten your life. You will not win the lottery and if you want to lose weight it's going to take time, money and harder work than you can even imagine.

Don't try to cheat to win. In the end the only way you get what you want is to work for it and invent something that you have. You must trade work for results. Period, the end.

Don't get scammed.

We have a new Boot Camp fitness class starting this week. If you live local to Central Florida check it our on our Facebook page: Your Best Fitness Coach.

If you find value in our post we would love it if you comment, like and share. Have a great day and... don't get scammed!

No comments:

Post a Comment