PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Friday, January 10, 2014

FREE Race entry! Want to be a Spartan?

I remember my first mud run. I got so lost on the way there. Truth be told I didn't bother to really know where the race was and I went to the wrong part on the wrong side of town. I missed my wave start but was lucky to get into another way.

I won that race.

That was back in 2010. Since then I have gone on to compete all over Florida and and even did a road trip to win the Rugged Maniac flagship race in Massachusetts. 

I love competing in mud runs and I love sharing that experience with others. I have coached MAY people that have competed in races like Swamp Dash, Rugged Maniac, Savage Race and Tough Mudder. 


Mud runs are both fun and challenging. Getting ready for them is also challenging but very rewarding! 

I put together this blog today because I have something special to offer. On Monday, January 13th at 9pm I am going to draw a name for a FREE ENTRY to ANY Spartan Race in the United States in 2014! 

How cool is that? Check out what Spartan Race is all about: www.spartanrace.com


So how can you earn yourself a FREE entry into a Spartan Race of your choice? All you need to do is:

1. Send and email to: rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com 
2. Place the work "Spartan" in the subject line and give me your name in the body of the message.

That is it. Simple stuff! 

Please share with your friends. Who wants to race for FREE!

Check out this short video to see my office and how I display some of the hardware that I have earned over the years! 



Are you interested in getting in your BEST SHAPE EVER? Next week only (January 13th-17th) we are offering our Mud Run Training Package at a discount. If you are going to spend all that time and money why need get professional coaching! Watch for details on our Facebook page: Your Best Fitness Coach and website: Yourbestfitnesscoach.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment