PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Friday, January 31, 2014

The courage to follow your dreams.

4 years ago I left my corporate job with benefits and retirement. It wasn't easy but I have turned the corner and have started to become successful.

Let me repeat it wasn't easy.

If I had it to do over again, would I?

In a heartbeat. If you are living each day dying inside what kind of life are you living? Are you making a difference? Are you living the life of your dreams? No.

We all have hopes and dreams and often they simply fade away. I'm hear to tell you that it does take courage to follow your dreams....

...but it takes more courage to NOT follow your dreams.


Thought you'd enjoy a "non-selfie" video for a change. I promise to get a tripod and real camera soon. 

Please like and share if you find value. Are you signed up for the Performance Elite Challenge yet? 
Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment