PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Another FAQ....

As a personal trainer there are a lot of questions that seem to pop up time and time again.

In today's video I am going to answer one of the most common: "What is the best time of day to work out?"

As you probably know already I'm not much into research. I'm not much into figuring out the science and the why behind stuff. Really, most things are common sense and the "average" is just the middle of the extremes. Whats good for the goose is not good for the gander. (Bonus points if you can explain THAT!)

If you know me you also know that I tend to go against the grain and against convention wisdom.

If you want science go to Google. If you want real world strait talk WATCH this quick video...

If you found value in today's post please like, comment and share on social media. We appreciate that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment