PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Compete

When you compete you win.

All this means is that you compete and you do your absolute best because there is something on the line. Whether its  prize, your ego, bragging rights...whatever. You compete and the best that is inside of you gets brought out.

Period.

So then why are people so scared to compete? I really don't know. I guess I am competitive by nature so it is in blood to go out there and try to be my best by being the best.

Be careful!

When you compete with people that need some personal growth they don't always take winning or losing all that well.



We play cards a lot with the kids. Sometimes one of both of the kids win or lose poorly. The fact that there is a winner and a loser makes both of them concentrate harder and do their best.

Isn't that the objective?

If you want the best results possible learn how to compete. Win you lose, when you compete you ALWAYS win.

Before I share a quick video with you I'd just like to show you the pictures that I took on my run at the Lake May Preserve this morning. The frost made it so pretty!

If you are interested in joining our running group we meet at the Reserve at 5pm on Fridays. No cost. Just a pretty run with some good people. Won't you join us?

http://yourbestfitnesscoach.com/friday-night-trail-race

Please comment and share if you get value from this post or this video. You can be a champion! Watch this video to learn how:




No comments:

Post a Comment