PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Vibrams

I'm going to be honest. If I have shoes on my feet 90% of the time this is what you are going to see.

I have been working out, hanging out and running in these for the last 6 months. No injuries. No problems. No blisters. I LOVE THEM.

Sadly I came a cross an article online this morning that Vibrams, the company, has been sued and LOST.


Honestly I think it is a bunch of crap. 

Please check out my quick video message today to see what my feeling on Vibrams are. 



Are you local to Central Florida?

If you are then come check out our new workout digs. We are doing out workouts now in conjunction with ASM Fitness in Eustis. On Saturday, May 10th, we are holding a Grand Opening. Please come by and check it out!

ASM Fitness Grand Opening
Saturday, May 10th, 2014 9am-1pm
Workouts, Zumba, Meet the trainers, prizes, MORE!!!!
34 Ohio Blvd, Eustis, FL 

To your fitness! 
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach 
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795


No comments:

Post a Comment