Whatever. It's the truth and you know it.
So what are some ways what we are dishonest with ourselves and out trainers.
1. How often we I go out to eat? "Not very often..." could mean 3-5 times per week which is a big bad deal.
2. How much do I eat? Generally people think they eat too much when in reality they don't eat enough.
3. How often do you eat fruits and veggies? "All the time..." Yeah, right. I had an apple last week is more like it. Potato chips do not count as a vegetable.
4. "I eat a good breakfast!" Hmmm.... coffee and a danish. NG. (no good)
5. "I do a cheat day once a week OR SO...." Sometimes I think you should finish that sentence with, "only on days that end in Y".
The point of the video is right on. Don't kid yourself. Be honest with the trainer in the mirror and get the help of your coach. Your body will thank you!
How would you like to work with us? Well....if you want to work out in our program it is very affordable and very flexible. First class is always free. Come check us out! Here is when we do classes:
Monday - Friday 6am and 6pm
Monday / Wednesay / Friday noon
Tuesday and Thursday 10am.
You will love the motivating and high energy environment.
Shoot me a quick email at email@example.com if you want me details!
To your success!
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach
"Empowering YOU to be a champion"