PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The words we use

I kinda got a little riled up this morning when I was looking through my Facebook feed. I admit that I don't do that a lot but honestly it was because I feel do sorry for people that think that somehow the world is out to get them. Or perhaps they think that everything bad and wrong is the fault of someone else and they had nothing to do with it.



Your life was created by you. If you want something better it is up to you to create something better.

At the end of the day this this a profound and 100% truthful statement.

What was it that caused me to get a little edgy on Facebook. Well.... it was a couple of post that I saw around the same time. (Names have been changed to protect privacy of the posters...)

"ugh so tried of being broke..." and this one: "Can't do it all!"

Don't get me wrong. I understand that people post things on social media for a a variety of reasons. No judgement intended. Of course context plays a roll.



I get that. I am not trying to be the Facebook police.

My intent is to get you to look at the words you use in the context of the life you lead.

Virtually any book your read on self development is going to talk about the effect on your life the thoughts you have and words that you use. If you say, "I hate my life..." guess what? You'll hate your life. If you say, "I love my life..." Yep.

So, should you lie and sprinkle sunshine and roses when you are down in the dumps?

No. But you need to do what it takes to get out of the dumps!

If you are down in the dumps do you want to bring people there with you or do you want to be up on cloud 9 like some other people are? 

If you are down in the dumps do you blame the people on cloud 9 for your circumstance. Some of you do! Some of you want the people on cloud 9 to come down and join you for moral support.

That's not what you need.

The language you use is a precursor to the results that you are going to get. What you say is either what you believe of it becomes that you believe. What you say identifies who you are.

Are you ready for the money shot?



What you say is a choice.

Let me repeat that in BOLD and all caps: WHAT YOU SAY IS A CHOICE. 

Do you choose to add value to others and say and do positive things?

Or do you draw attention to yourself and try to make people feel by for you? "I'm broke...I'm stressed....I can't do it all...."

What you attract into your life is going to be what you are. You are that person before the bad comes into your life. There is no such thing as "bad luck". There is simply negative attracting negative.

I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh. It is not intended to be that way. It is intended to show you what reality is.

The good news?

You can change at any time!

Start living your life with gratitude and responsibility. If what is coming out of your mouth or onto your Facebook status is not positive that STOP and turn that ship around.

We all have our low times. We all get down in the dumps sometimes. To get out that funk simply stay positive and get around positive. Accept responsibility and don't make excuses and blame others. Is it easy? Surely not. But if you learn to do this you will find yourself in a much better place long term and the low times will be a lot less and the good times will take over!

Do you workout?

If you workout a lot and don't like the feeling of being super sore all the time or you want to be able to workout more then I recorded a quick video for you today telling you about how Teresa and I recover from our tough daily workouts.


If you want to learn more about how you can get some recovery products for yourself then get with your favorite Advocare distributor and he or she will hook you up. If you don't have a distributor that you already work with we would be glad to be your coaches! 

If you are local to Central Florida we would love to have you come work out with us! We do fitness classes at ASM Fitness in Eustis. It is a blast!

Classes are held:

Monday - Friday 6am and 6pm
Monday / Wednesday / Friday noon
Monday - Thursday 5:30pm
Tuesday / Thursday 10am 

To your health!
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach 
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795



No comments:

Post a Comment