PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Monday, May 26, 2014

Don't be that guy

Please, for the love of God...don't be that guy.

Quick video message for you about what to NOT do at your Memorial Day BBQ. Really. Don't be that guy...

So what do you do at your Memorial Day, or any other holiday party for that matter?

Enjoy yourself. Have a a burger and a beer. Look. We practice the 80/20 rule with eating. Eat impeccable 80% of the time and cheat a little here and there for the other 20%.

If you try to be 100% all the time you will end up un-happy and frustrated. Trust me.

Can I tell you a secret?

Do you know how I celebrate almost every holiday? By treating myself to a workout. That's right. Workout then that burger and ice cream isn't quite so bad.

Hope you appreciate today's message. If you got value would you mind sharing it on your Facebook?

Are you an athlete? Are you trying to become an athlete? Do you want to step your game to the next level?

As usual we have some tremendous value for you today. On Wednesday night these is a webinar being conducted by one of our AdvoCare friends. There will be a TON of value in this webinar. You can register here: 

Happy Memorial Day! 
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach 
"Empowering YOU to be a champion

No comments:

Post a Comment