PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

News

When I was growing up I spent most every weeknight at my grandparents house because my mom was working. I loved playing out side and enjoying playing with the neighborhood kids.

After dinner we ALWAYS sat down and watched the evening news. I'm not sure why and I don't remember anything about it but that is what we did.

This was what we did in the 80's. I'm sure it happens today as well.

What kind of "news" are subjecting our kids to? Could it be...


Honestly... What the hell are we teaching our children about the world? For some reason I read an article off my Facebook news feed this morning and the above image is what I captured. 

Are you kidding me?



Remember that what we fill our mind with is what we are going to become. If we fill ourselves up with negatively day after day what does that say about who we are going to become? Yeah....

Yours in fitness,

Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment