PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Are you stuck?

We all have health and fitness goals. Sometimes we are get stuck.

It's the truth. The scale doesn't move like it used to. The times aren't getting faster anymore. The lifts aren't getting easier. Stuck.

Are you stuck?

If you are stuck watch this quick video and I will tell you 3 strategies to get yourself un-stuck and moving in the right direction.


Remember that you always have the choice to change your circumstances. Indeed you are not a tree...

I am a firm believer that you need to put the right stuff in your body if you want to get the right stuff out of your body. I have learned over my 15 years as a personal trainer that food is not enough. We ALL have gaps in our nutrition. We all are also out of balance nutritionally. 

We stake out business and out reputation on the 24 Day Challenge from Advocare. 

If you are stuck of it you want to get massive results and don't know where to start then I would suggest that you look into the 24 Day Challenge. Will watching a 6 minute video change your life? Nope. Will taking action change your life? YES! Will watching a 6 minute video hurt you? It will not. Watch and see if it is something that you want to learn more about. 

Please let me know if you have any questions!



PLEASE email me (rick@yourbestfitnesscoach) or call my cell phone (352-989-6795) if you want to get started or have any questions. We are here to help! 

To your success! 



No comments:

Post a Comment