PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Early

I love getting out and working out early. Here is a quick selfie from my early morning run:



I think the best thing about an early morning workout is that you are DONE. The other cool thing is that you have time later to get second workout in if you so desire!

Nothing wrong with working out twice.

Watch this short video to see what I have to say about my early morning run.



The benefits of working out early:

1. It's done!
2. The weather is usually nicer.
3. Less traffic.
4. Hang with like minded people.
5. Less distractions. (spouses and kids usually still in bed!)

Do you like working out in the morning but don't want the hassle of joining a gym and not knowing that to do and getting locked into a contract?

If so we have an option for you. If you are local to Central Florida you can give Your Best Fitness Coach a shot. We do classes 6am Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Workouts are hard, I'm not going to lie. Isn't that why we work with a coach? All workouts are programmed by me and functional in nature. No heavy weights and no ripped open palms; just hard metabolic conditioning that helps you shed fat and gain strength.

If you want to learn more send a me a quick email and we can set up a time to talk about your goals and see it what we offer is right for you. We also do on-line coaching and on-site group workouts. Send me an email if you are ready to get fit and ready to work to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment