PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mirror

I think my favorite Michael Jackson song from back in the day is a tune called "Man in the Mirror".

Who better to talk to about you problems then the man in the mirror?



I am a firm believer that YOU are responsible for YOU.

We live in a society where it is easy to blame our parents, our teachers, the president, the weather, our trainer, the media....etc.

Fact is it's YOUR fault. 

If you "peal the onion" you will find the real answer, which is always the same. 

"I'm overweight and I wish there was something that I could do about it." 

"Did you exercise for an hour today?"

"No. I didn't have time."

"Did you watch The Bachelor?"

"It was the season finale!"

Exactly.

If you are stuck and need some help will you let my wife Teresa and I help you? It's what we do. We change lives and we build champions.

But only if you truly want to change....

Yours in fitness,


Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment