PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The only way to lose

I know that I have done a similar message to this in the past but it is an important one so I thought I'd give you another quick message about giving up.

Don't give up.

Teresa and I are headed to Leadership School in Dallas tomorrow. Hopefully I'll still be able to get some videos out. I may have to just do it on Facebook. I likely won't have my computer with me.

Two weeks after that we are hoping on another plane and going to Cabo. Remember the message about not giving up? I followed my own advice and earned a trip to Cabo.

You see the rewards you get when you refuse to give up?

Yours in fitness,
Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment