PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

10% genetics

I'm not sure where I heard that but I am pretty sure that it is accurate. The way your body looks is about 10% genetics. The other 90% is up to you.

For the next 3 days we are going to focus on the abs.

Who doesn't want a 6 pack?

Most of us do but most of us don't have 6 pack abs. Why is that? Well.... I don't know really. But I can tell you that if 10% is genetics that means that the other 90% is all about lifestyle choices.

Quick video today on how to get abs.

We have never done this before but it is time. We are going to offer a CONTENT PACKED webinar that is totally free and open to the public.

"The 10 Secrets to a flat belly" 

This webinar is my gift to you. It is free with no sign up or sign in. Just get in front of your computer and dial in on your phone for sound. It's all about value and there is going to be a TON of value in this webinar.

To watch:
To listen: 559-726-1000 code 342621

No comments:

Post a Comment