PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Grudge Match Wednesday

Do you want to get the best workout possible? do you want to know the secret that I have known for years? It's  crazy idea but it works. Check out the quick video that I did this afternoon.


When I was in high school I remember my coach used to bring out our competitive spirit whenever he could. He was master at it! When would do trivia contests, push-up and pull-up contests, he would keep track of certain course times in workouts; he was a true competitive jedi. 

I believe that it brought out the most in us and I believe it will bring out the most in you! 

If you re interested in looking at joining our fitness program or our AdvoCare team we have limited openings. We are setting up appointments for Friday, February 7th for qualified individuals. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you are curious if either is a fit for you. My contact info is below! Rock on. 

Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795


No comments:

Post a Comment