PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Your kids and fitness

What is the most important thing that you can teach your kids?

My answer? Get them in the habit of exercising.

I know. I'm sure a lot of you are shaking your head but it's true! Without your health there is NOTHING ELSE. Without your kids health there will be nothing else also.

Who gets the best jobs? Who is happy? The people that feel and look good. Feeling good and looking good starts with moving your body.

This, my friends, is TRUTH.


I know that today is Sunday so I wanted to keep it quick. Besides, our kids and watching cartoons waiting for me to gather them up and get to the pool!

Do you live in Central Florida? If you do then check out this fun and FREE event that we are doign Monday night April 7th at 5:30pm. Fun stuff. Bring the kids!


Family fun and fitness. What an amazing combination! 

Yours in fitness,
Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment