Have you ever "waited" for a better timing or better light or warmer weather or any list of other non sense that keeps us from action.
You know you have....
I'll do it later.
Some tips to avoid procrastination:
1. Be on a set schedule. This way you know when you do things and YOU DO THEM. No procrastination. At noon I workout! Stick to it!
2. Set daily goals and reward yourself.
3. Do the most unpleasant things that you have to first! We do a workout at the gym that involves 100 reps of 10 exercises. The one the have to do is burpees. It's also the hardest one. Many do that first to get it done!
4. Focus on your big vision every day. This will keep on task!
5. Read you affirmations everyday. This is a good one: "I do daily tasks on time and when they need to be done so that I can live of my dreams." Boom!
6. Drink Spark directly before the doing the things you may procrastinate.
7. Remember what I said in the video.... or are you going to watch it later?
A quick reminder about our webinar tonight.
Have you been procrastinating getting started on the 24 Day Challenge. Now may be the perfect time.
24 Day Challenge LIVE webinar
No sign in required.
Thursday, April 10th, 9pm EST
20 minutes that could change your life.
Sound: 559-726-1000 code 342621
To your success!
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach
"Empowering YOU to be a champion"