PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The secret to flat abs....

Hopefully you understand that the title to this blog post is a clear ruse. There is no secret. Unless of course you read the glossy magazines as you wait in line to pay for your groceries.



They know they secret and if you buy their magazine they will tell you.

There is no secret BUT there is a BEST exercise.

As a personal trainer for the last 15 years I have had many, many people ask me the best exercise to tone and tighten the abs.

We all know that the real answer people are looking for is this: what is the easiest and quickest way for me to wow the opposite sex at the beach this summer.

Let's be real. That's what we are really looking for.

Watch this 2 minute video to see what I KNOW the real answer to be.

Early in my career I would have fallen for the trap. I no longer will fall for this trap and I will be honest with my answer every time. 

My wife Teresa has rock solid abs.


Read this short article from her on how to get there is that is your goal: http://yourbestfitnesscoach.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-secret-to-flat-belly.html

Hope you got some value out of this post. Please like, comment and share. We always appreciate the support! 

To your success!











Rick Copley, AdvoCare Gold 3-Star Independent Distributor
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment