PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Monday, April 28, 2014

5 letters

I love working out.

I love coaching people to get better results but I love to do it as well. I good 20-30 minute intense workout is my favorite. I love going HARD, HARD, HARD for a relatively short amount of time.

Doing these workouts 4-5 times per week has helped my to get into the best shape of my life.

Want to know what my favorite workout is?

Check out my video message today to see what my favorite 5 letter in fitness are.
Do you get regular email from me? If not then I would appreciate it if you sent me your email address so you can get my daily blog in your inbox. I provide tools and motivation that you can use each and everyday to get yourself fit, healthy and to be a CHAMPION.

Sometime big is happening and we are going to share with the world on Wednesday. When I say big, I mean it. This is the best thing that has happened with Your Best Fitness Coach the last 4 years. Can't wait to share!

Shoot me an email if you need some personal coaching. I would be glad to sit down with you and go over the options that we have.

Please like, comment and share if you see value here!

To your success,











Rick CopleyYour Best Fitness Coach
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment