PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sluggish and tired. The American way....

Today I want to discuss an email I got just the other day.

This email from one of our clients is so amazing that I couldn't have said it better myself. Here it is an written to me email account...

"Figured I would go ahead and confess..........Yesterday I was running late and figured it would take me less time to stop at a convenience store for breakfast and caffeine than it would take for me to make my Breakfast shake and get my spark ready for the day.  BIG MISTAKE!!  So my breakfast consisted of a honeybun-----icckkkk!!! and my caffeine of choice was Diet Dr. Pepper----ugghh.  I haven't felt so sluggish, tired and just all over bad, since starting my Advocare journey!!!( Go ahead and say I told you so)  Add to the fact that I was a total slacker and didn't make it to workout---nor did I run(which is what I usually do if I can't make it to see your smiling face) and yesterday was the worst feeling day I have had in LONNNNNGGGG time!!!!  So while I may not be the MOST compliant Advocare user, just know that I have been and will continue to be VERY compliant with my Meal Replacement Shakes and Spark!!!!!!!!  Happy Friday!"

Does that make sense?

Do I even need to add words to what what was written.

Watch this quick video to hear a story from my about a similar experience.

So what do you do to avoid this happening to YOU? 

I think the best piece of advice that I can give you is to PLAN you food intake. don't be lazy and hit the snooze another time. Get up at 5:30am if that's when you need to get up. Not enough time for breakfast? Get up 10 minute earlier. 

On the road? Three words: cheese sticks and fruit. 

Don't fall in the "quick fix" mentality. 

"I'm hungry and I need food NOW." 

You are not going to die. Make a good choice. 

What is this "Spark" that my friend above mentioned. It's liquid awesome. If you are interested a free sample of healthy energy with TONS of nutrition email me your address and I will send you a sample.

Limited supply. First 10 emails that I get a FREE sample. Send email and snail mail address to: rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com. 

 To your fitness!











Rick CopleyYour Best Fitness Coach
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-5795

No comments:

Post a Comment