PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Friday, August 1, 2014

What time is it?


I was asked last night at an AdvoCare event to share my story in front of about 200 people. It wasn't a big deal. I'm proud of my story and I enjoying sharing. Sometimes people are blessed when they hear the journey of others. I actually did enjoy sharing.

I said something last night rolled off my tongue pretty easy but it was a pretty bold statement for a guy pushing 42; especially a former collegiate athlete and wold class age group triathlete.

Here is what I said: "If someone were to ask me RIGHT NOW when i was in the best shape of my life I would ask them WHAT TIME IS IT?"

In other words I am in the best shape of my life at this very moment. Today. Right NOW.

7:59am, Friday August 1st. Without a doubt.

Don't get me wrong. Back in the mid 90's I could run like the wind. In the early 00's I was a terror on a bike. As recent as 4-5 years ago I was a local triathlon stud flying all the around the world racing and beating the worlds best.

Yet...I claim to be in the best shape of my life now.

There as several reasons for this.

First and foremost it is a DECISION. I have committed myself to fueling my body and moving my body in the way that gives me muscles, strength, endurance and energy.

Yes I take supplements. Yes I eat clean. Yes I workout.

But it all starts with a decision and a commitment to me MY BEST and to be my best NOW.

I accept nothing less and that is my choice.

So what does that mean?

It means that everyday I get up feeling like I can conquer the world. It means that everyday I look better than I ever have and I have confidence that does along with it. It means I don't go to the doctor and I don't "feel" 41. It means that I have energy and enthusiasm up the wazoo.

It means that I can live a life of value and significance.

I have chosen to be in the best shape of my life and I am here to tell you that it is truly amazing and it is truly a blessing.

It is also truly ME and DECISIONS that I have made.... and so can you.

To many people just don't have the belief that it is possible. Another way to look at is this: You just don't think that you can figure out the route to get there.

I am here to tell you that it isn't nearly as much about the HOW as it is about the WHY or the PURPOSE.

Once you have that purpose and make the decision then the how will come to light. I promise you that. Choice to be something and make it important in your mind. The details of the how will be filled in.

Have you made that choice? Are you fed up with being in the worst shape of your life and ready to be in the BEST shape of your life?

Awesome. Remember how I said that I take supplements, eat clean and workout? If you are truly ready to change then you can join me and be coached by me ON ALL THREE! Here is how:

CLICK to LEARN about the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge.
CLICK to LEARN about our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.
CLICK to LEARN about the ASM Fitness where we do our fitness classes.

If you are ready then why not make the choice and jump on board with us? We would be happy to help.

Did you get value from today's short message? If so then please share this article around on social media. Somewhere someone needs this message. You might be about to change a life today. THANK YOU!

To your success,











Rick Copley | Your Best Fitness Coach  | "Empowering YOU to be a champion" 
Your Best Fitness Coach Facebook Page |Rick's No Excuses Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment