PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Don't make excuses for your addiction


To I am going to keep this post short today. We have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for our twice per year trip to Texas for Advocare Success School. We leave tomorrow.

The message today is short but powerful. 

Don't make excuses for your addiction. 

I had a little bit of negative "feedback" from my blog post about the Coke "share" campaign. What the heck. Negative feedback is still feedback. 

I'll take it. 

My friend and mentor Mike Ferro likes to say that you need to have the courage to "define your reality". 

Truth. 

You have to have the COURAGE even if it's not a pretty picture. 

If you have an addiction you must admit that you have an addiction and admit that you are two weak to fight the battle that you must fight to beat it. 

Harsh? Probably. Truth? Indeed. 

Lots if people have terrible addictions. I'm sure it is hard. There are also lots of people that overcome these addictions. 

It can be done. Addiction can be beat if you have the courage to first admit it then have the courage to beat it. 

It can be done. 

Don't be lame and try to rationalize your addiction or make excuses. "It's not that bad...I and quit anytime...it's only once in a while."

You are not fooling anyone and you are only hurting yourself if you don't face the problem head on. 

Are you making excuses for your addiction? Stop it. Stop it now. 

You are better than that. 

If you got value out of today's short message please share. Someone one there may need to hear this. I hope that got you thinking.

Are you on Instagram? If you are will you please follow me: @RICKCOPLEY. I post lot's of cool stuff and I follow back!

To your success!

Rick Copley | Your Best Fitness Coach  | "Empowering YOU to be a champion" 
Your Best Fitness Coach Facebook Page |Rick's No Excuses Blog
Instagram: @rickcopley 

No comments:

Post a Comment