PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Your health is your greatest wealth

Without your health, what do you have?

When you look at it that way then truly your health is your greatest wealth.

I have been a fitness coach for a long time. I have seen a whole lot of good and I am sad to say that I have seen a whole lot of not so good as well.

One of the things that drives me crazy is when people quit my workout program because they lose their job.

Let me give you a little background first.

The way that I make my living is people give me money and I help them reach fitness goals. It's pretty simple and straightforward. I see tremendous value in being fit and healthy and so do my clients. This is the reason that people pay me month after month for years and years.


Many times, however, people lose site of the value of what I do because of financial issues.

Do you know how many times people have called or emailed me to say, "I just lost my job I need to quit working out (or drop my membership...)"

Usually this communication happens right away. In other words, "The first thing to go is the money that I spend on fitness."

I think that should be the last thing to go.

I understand money can be tight for a lot of people. Believe me, I have been there and I have the t-shirt. The question is: Why cut out the most important thing first?

It goes the other way as well. Why do people "price shop" fitness? We have people ask us all the time: What does it cost?

Why does it matter?

I say that in jest but the point is that it is not about cost but VALUE to you.

Fitness can be like anything else in life. Sometimes you need to invest. Is it more important to go out to eat at Applebees twice a week or workout the right way?

It's a matter of priorities.

My message to you is this: Your health is your wealth. Money can be tight. Time can be issue. Commitments will always be there.

Is there anything more important than your health? No. There is not.

I encourage you to do what it takes to be fit and healthy. You can do it on your own. You can do it at a gym. In my opinion having a coach that costs you some dollars in the best way to go.

If you live in Central Florida we would love to have you come try our fitness program. It's affordable, fun and convenient. We have 19 classes per week plus Zumba and some special Saturday classes.

If you are tired of try to figure out what to do at the gym or you want to step up your game then come by and try a workout at ASM Fitness!
This is our class schedule: 
* Monday - Friday 6am and 6pm
* Mon/Wed/Fri: noon
* Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm
* Tue/Thur 10am

First class is always free. What do you have to lose?

Did you get value our of this post today? If you did was would be very grateful if you would share it around. THANK YOU! 

To your success,
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach 
JOIN OUR TEAM! 
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-6795



No comments:

Post a Comment