PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Words


You have no idea how important the words that you use can be.

In today's short blog post I am going to tell you have to make a small switch in a phrase that you probably say all the time. This is going to have an impact.

Sorry that I have posted in a while. Truth is I have been on vacation. Here is a quick video that I shot from the top of Jay Peak in Vermont.

Sorry about the sound quality. Not sure why it is like that. Isn't it beautiful?

OK, now to today's message.

Do you ever say, "I should have...."?

"I should have stayed in school...."
"I should have worked harder..."
"I should have eaten better...."

Or it's ugly cousin, "I shouldn't have..."

"I shouldn't have eaten that..."
"I shouldn't have skipped my workout..."
"I shouldn't have slept that late..."

You get the point.

Those all all dis-empowering statement. Those are statements that you feel bad for the past. Those statements do nothing but bring negative thoughts to your mind.

What do you say instead?

Next time I will....

"Next time I will make a better choice..."
"Next time I will fight harder..."
"Next time I will do better..."

Do you see the difference?

Hope that helps. I think it can make a huge difference in the way that you think. In my mind it all begins with a champions mindset.

My wife and I are so super excited about some things that we are rolling out. Are you ready for some AMAZING value? 3 programs to announce to you today:

AdvoCare Product Training Conference Call: 45 minute FREE call to learn more about the Advocare supplements that provide solutions to weight loss, muscle gain, energy, performance, digestion, stress, sleep and much more.... Thursday, June 26th 9pm EST. 559-726-1000 code 342621.



Saturday Fitness Throw Down at ASM Fitness: 2 hour fitness competition. Why spend $30 for a 5k that last 30 minutes when you can workout for 2 hours for just $10. OPEN TO ALL but limited to 15 people. RSVP rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com. Saturday, June 28th, 8am.



30 Day Clean Eating Challenge: Starts July 1st. The biggest and best thing that we have EVER done. 30 days or meal plans, recipes, shopping lists, coaching, accountability and MORE. All this for just $45. to register for the program (to keep the value high we have limited the number of people that we can accept) to the Eventbright link to sign up. HURRY! You will need to get your shopping for first week done by next Monday! Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/30-day-clean-eating-challenge-tickets-12003830781

Yes we have a lot going on. Do you want to get some results? If so then jump on board for one of our programs! 

Do you know anyone that needs to results? Would you serve them by sharing this information with them. They will be grateful! 

To you success!
Rick Copley, Your Best Fitness Coach 
"Empowering YOU to be a champion
rick@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-989-6795



No comments:

Post a Comment