PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Follow your heart

Recorded a quick video today regarding what I think is an interesting subject for endurance athlete.

What event do you do: the one you like or the one that you are best at. My response may surprise you:

I have been a coach and an athlete for MANY, MANY years. Would you believe that I did my first road race in 1982? I was 9.

I know how to help people get results. Are you someone that has some endurance skills but feels that you are not quite at you potential?

I am here to help. To check out the program that we offer CLICK HERE. Email me if you interested in doing a free 30 minute consultation to see if we can help you reach you goal.

Please like, comment and share if you find value. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment