PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Brave

I want to see you be brave.



Almost all good things come about because someone decides to be brave.

What does being brave mean to you? Is it that call that you've been meaning to make to close a sale or build a relationship? Is it that decision that you are scared to make?

Be brave.



Are you holding yourself back because you are scared or something...of anything at all? Be brave.

Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. It all starts with being BRAVE.

It's not everyday that I fly out of bed in the morning with a thought and a theme for the today. Today, my friends is one of those days.

Today my thoughts, passion and purpose revolve around being brave. Today I will be brave. Today I will be who I am supposed to be and fear with not stand in my way. I will be brave.

Will you be brave with me?



Life can be hard. Life is hard. The courageous among us are the difference makers. Those who are brave get the rewards and change the world. The happy among us are the brave ones.

I want to see you be brave.

Do it. Now. Be brave.



It's different for all of us... yes it is.

But it's still the same.

We all win when we are brave. Will you be brave. I want to see you be brave....

Thank you to Sara Bareilles for this Monday. Today I will be BRAVE...


No comments:

Post a Comment