PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Darkness and light

If it never got dark would we every truly appreciate the light?



I woke up this morning, December 26th, 2013 and felt AMAZING.

Really... I just felt good. I felt like a million dollars. I had energy and vibrancy that I can't remember having ever. It's truly a great day.

Why?

That's an easy one. Yesterday I was sick as a dog and today I am not sick as a dog.

If it never got dark would we every truly appreciate the light?

I truly think that God makes us sick sometimes to appreciate what it is like to be well. Don't you agree? I haven't eaten in 36 hours yet I feel amazing and I am ready to take on the world. Perhaps it's because I am not on the toilet.....

Being sick is part of being healthy. If you are never sick then your body is never tested. I know that some people claim to be super healthy and NEVER get sick. This may be true. I don't get sick very often but when I do get sick I usually get over it very quickly and have a greater appreciation for being well after the experience.

Today I choice to express gratitude. I am grateful for being sick on Christmas. I am grateful that I was taught the lesson of  comparison and appreciation. Today I am happy that I was sick yesterday so that I can be well today.



Thanks for reading my quick message today. If you get value out of this please like, comment and share.
You are appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment