PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sleepworks

I remember the day that my friend Z gave us our first bottle of Sleepworks. Perhaps I am a little biased now because of the first night I tried it but....

WOW.

We were on out second incentive trip that we earned through Advocare. It was at a place called Amelia Island in North Florida. Even though it was July we had the windows to our $400+ per night room WIDE open. As we drifted to sleep we heard the ocean waves crash and we felt so relaxed and just so amazing. Was it the waves? Perhaps. Was it the feeling of knowing that we were building such an amazing business? Maybe. Or was it that this trip was free? Well....

I think it was the Sleepworks...

Ever since that night Teresa and I have used Sleepworks to help us relax at night. 

Don't get me wrong. It doesn't make you sleep. It is not a pharmaceutical drug. It just relaxes you. 

I totally and completely endorse this product. Does it ever make me feel as good as that first night? Nope. What can I say... the ocean waves sealed the deal. 

The cool thing is that Sleepworks is on sale tile April 2nd, 2013. If you haven't tried Sleepworks you don't know what you are missing. 


Sale ends soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment