PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Monday, August 3, 2009

This is absurd

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090803/ap_on_he_me/us_med_gym_injuries

It's truly amazing the the things that the media reports about these days. They really need to focus more on the crap the school serve our kids for lunch or the drugs they force kids to take then on the fact that they may skin their knees in gym class. There are some very funny quotes from this article. It's almost like an April fools piece. Check it out:

"Classroom teachers who aren't trained in P.E. might not recognize situations that can cause injury,"

Who are they hiring as teachers? 12 year olds?

"being healthy doesn't have to hurt."

Please. I honestly don't know why Yahoo wasted their time to print this article but it truly is silly. I'd rather my kid skin his knee or bust his lip every once in a while then be fat like the majority of adults these days.

By the way, by the time I was my son's age (9) I'd already had stitches in my lip (twice), in the back of my head and next to my eye (on both sides). I lived.

All kids should be to PE every single day that they are in school. What could be more important then their health?

No comments:

Post a Comment