PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LEMONS



"I woke up just the other morning. Actually to be specific it was a Sunday morning.

Eyes open; feet to the floor. Ouch. What was that? Almost tripped and fell on the way to the bathroom. 

What’s for breakfast? Rub the eyes to wake up. I almost tripped again on the way to the kitchen. Now was starting to get a little frustrated.

Holy crap! They are everywhere.

In the middle of the night my apartment had filled with lemons. They were in my bed. They were on the floor and in the bathtub. The utility room was full of them; the washer and the drier too. The fridge was full also. I realized that I couldn’t do a thing without tripping over a lemon or six. The door was blocked... with lemons.

I sat down on my lemon covered bed and thought for a few moments. For a few precious minutes I held some of the evil lemons in my hand. I felt them at my feet. I saw them all over the room. The lemons… were just everywhere.

I had been dealt basket after basket of lemons on a Sunday of all days.

What was I going to do with all these lemons?

To me the choice was clear.

I made lemonade." Rick Copley Monday, July 12th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment