PLEASE "like" our fanpage!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Don't Start!

A couple of days ago I was helping a lady order the 24 Day Challenge. When she was done ordering she said, "I'm going to be doing this right through Christmas."

Yep.

It's funny because what she said next showed me that her attitude temperature was just right and she was going to be great results. "Good...this will keep me on track over the holidays."

It gave me an idea for a quick video this morning.

Because of the American holiday schedule (Are the holidays spaced 4-6 weeks apart for a reason? Just sayin'...) there is ALWAYS an excuse to wait till after.... after Christmas...after New Years....

After....

Check out this fun video I did this morning making light of this SERIOUS (yet funny all at the same time) subject:


It's 1 minute 20 seconds. Watch and enjoy.

Did you find value here? If so please like and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment